If a student is under the funding source of Vet Tec or VRRAP and did not pass their course, then they will not be able to re-enter into another program under that funding source. If a student would like to re-take the course and continue in their program, then they will need to find another source of funding. If you need assistance reviewing funding, you may contact your Learning Hub.

Did this answer your question?